Sunday, January 10, 2016

Happy New Year!


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.  Most of you are family and friends, so you probably had no choice or my mom would hit you with a guilt trip.  Writing is therapeutic for me and hopefully you enjoy these tales from behind bars.  Please pass the URL along to anyone you think might be interested – whether they know me or not.  Or tweet, post – whatever it is people do nowadays.  Also, feel free to post comments or email if you have questions.  This blog is not monitored by the Bureau of Prisons and I cannot get into trouble for anything said.  Much thanks to T, the blogmaster, who maintains this site.   Even though I have no access to computers in prison, he’ll mail me any feedback you leave, and I’ll respond.  Might take a few days, but we’ll get to you. 

Here at the beginning of the new year, I just wanted to say to my family and friends:  Without your support I would not be where I am today.  Wait, that sounded bad.  What I mean is, without you I would not be doing as well as I am.  With all of you on my side, I know I am going to be fine.  No words can describe the depth of my feelings for my wife and children.  Even in my darkest moment, I have never lost sight of the light burning bright with your Love!  Peace and love to all in 2016.

1 comment:

  1. True I saw your mom last night and she is one of your best supporters. She actually showed me how to find the blog and how to post comments. However I still had to work some more on posting comments and finally figured it out today. Not sure why things happen the way they do. Always hold on to the fact that it is not what you did that matters. That you can not change. What you do can and will make a difference. Wishing you a very successful 2016 and may you accomplish the goals you set for yourself. TJV

    ReplyDelete